Wednesday 31 May 2017

Best Romantic Messages Ever

86. I can only hope that I make you as half as happy as you make me. My love for you is infinite.

87. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then in silence. I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends

88. Words are few, but my love is true. Feelings are old; of you, I am so fond. I love you, darling.

89. Love is not what the mind thinks, but what the heart feels.

90. Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of man.

91. I always missed people close to me, when alone, but what I failed to realize that people are born to lead their life and not to be with me forever.

92. I wanted to show you how much I love you. I thought of writing you a poem; the thought of singing you a love song; even thought of picking you the moon. But, all those attempts fail when I remember your love, beauty, and caring heart!

93. When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it'a something. When you love someone, and they love you back, it's everything!

94. A perfect saying by the Mirror about love. You have a cute and caring person in front of you. You should you expect others to do that. Enjoy yourself that never hurts.

Happy Birthday Messages For Him

95. I used to think that my life was perfect until I met you. You showed me all that was missing without a beautiful woman in my life.

96. No man in this life has ever come out without a missing rib, but while searching, I found you, and you completed me.

97. No poem no fancy word I just want to world to know that I love you.

98. Honey, you are in my feelings, sending you some precious speedy recovery cheer love you so much. Take care dear!

99. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

100. To the best boyfriend, you're always in my thoughts and my heart.

Happy Birthday Messages For Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment